Heritage Learning is a partnership of sites in Brighton & Hove that was first set up in 2012 with the aim of offering a one stop shop to schools for educational visits in the city.
Our current partners are:
- The Royal Pavilion & Museums
- Brighton Toy and Model Museum
- The Old Police Cells Museum
- Brighton Dome & Festival
- The Keep
- Regency Townhouse
- The West Pier Trust
- Volks Electric Railway
- Whitehawk Air Raid Shelter - City Academy
- St Peter's Church at Preston Park
- Brighton Housing Trust
For more information on each of the sites please see their individual pages.
If you are a heritage organisation and would like to find out more, please contact us on 03000 290 903 or firstname.lastname@example.org